The Outer Worlds has a lot of different weapons to use, from assault rifles and pistols to hammers and swords. Some of the most unique weapons in the game are the Science Weapons, which each have unique effects, like Mind Control. With that, here’s how to get the Mind Control Ray Gun in Outer Worlds.
How to Get Mind Control Ray Gun in Outer Worlds
As you might expect, the Mind Control Ray Gun lets you turn enemies against each other in combat, but it also causes some decent damage in the process.
Once you get onboard the Unreliable you’ll get a Science Weapons quist, with the objective to track down the four weapons. Search Hawthorn’es terminal in his quarters to get info, and then head to Monarch.
In order to find the weapon you’ll first need to head to Fallbrook and buy the required quest datapad from the merchanct, Duncan. Now follow your quest marker to the town of Cascadia and the abandoned Rizzo’s factory.
Once in the factory head through to the very last room and look for a door just to the right of the exit, leading to an elevator shaft. Jump across to the platform, climb up the ladder, then jump across again, and you’ll find the Mind Control Ray Gun on the ground.
Now you’ll have a neat little weapon to add to your repertoire.
To sum up how to get the Mind Control Ray Gun in Outer Worlds.
- Check Hawthorne’s terminal on the Unreliable to get info on the Science Weapons.
- Head to Monarch and then Fallbrook. Buy the quest datapad from the merchant, Duncan.
- Head to Cascadia then follow the marker to enter the abandoned Rizzo’s Factory.
- Go to the final room and look for a doorway to the right of the exit, leading to an elevator shaft.
- Jump and climb up the shaft and find the Mind Control Ray on the ground.
That covers everything you need to know about how to get the Mind Control Ray Gun in Outer Worlds.
For more tips and help make sure to check out our Outer Worlds guide wiki.
Here are a few others you’ll want to check out.
- How to Get All Companions
- Reputation Explained: How to Increase, What It Does
- How to Upgrade Weapons & Armor