This year’s Call of Duty game gives one of the sub series a refresh of sorts. Modern Warfare, which isn’t to be confused with Call of Duty 4, brings back single-player while keep the modern multiplayer modes. As always, killstreaks play a big part in the classic multiplayer mode. So that you can choose those that work for you, here’s everything you need to know about how to change killstreaks in Modern Warfare.
Killstreaks have been in the game since Call of Duty hit its stride over ten years ago. The triple treat of UAV, Airstrike, and Attack Helicopter was left behind in Modern Warfare 2, being replaced by a long list of attacks that you could choose between. It also saw the introduction of the Tactical Nuke.
Many of the killstreaks are back for 2019’s Modern Warfare, alongside other new options. Below are all the killstreaks you can use in the game.
- Personal Radar – 3 Kills
- Shield Turret – 3 Kills
- Counter UAV – 4 Kills
- UAV – 4 Kills
- Care Package – 4 Kills
- Cluster Strike – 5 Kills
- Cruise Missile – 5 Kills
- Precision Airstrike – 5 Kills
- Infantry Assault Vehicle – 7 Kills
- Sentry Gun – 7 Kills
- Wheelson – 7 Kills
- Emergency Airdrop – 8 Kills
- Vtol Jet – 8 Kills
- White Phosphorus – 10 Kills
- Chopper Gunner – 10 Kills
- Support Helo – 11 Kills
- Gunship – 12 Kills
- Advanced UAV – 12 Kills
- Juggernaut – 15 Kills
How to Change Killstreaks in Modern Warfare
Of course, the first thing that you’ll need to do is be in the multiplayer section of Activision’s game. From here, follow the below instructions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
Change Killstreaks in Modern Warfare
- Move over to the Weapons Tab.
- Select Killstreak Select.
- Choose the one you want and press X (PS4) or A (Xbox One) to confirm it. It will replace the nearest killstreak to the one you select.
You need to level up to unlock new killstreaks.
To then use them in a match, just get the number of kills needed and then press right on the d-pad to call it in.
That’s everything you need to know about how to change killstreaks in Modern Warfare. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Modern Warfare wiki guide or search for Twinfinite. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- Crossplay: Is It Cross Platform Compatible? Answered
- Is It PS4 Pro & Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- What the Download & Install Size Is