Ghost Recon Breakpoint focuses on exploration and survival more than any other Tom Clancy game before it but there also cool customization options as well. In case you were wondering how to do it, here’s how to customize weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
How to Customize Weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
In order to customize weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, you need to access the gunsmith from the loadout menu.
Hover over a weapon in the menu and then press and hold square (PS4) or X (Xbox One) and that will open the Gunsmith menu.
If you press R2/RT, you can go over to the paint menu which allows you to change the color, camouflage, and more for your guns/ gun parts, such as the barrel, magazine, muzzle, rail, scope, stock, and underbarrel.
Unlocking More Color Options
You can unlock more color options by hovering over the color you want to unlock and checking its requirements. Some skin colors can be found in the world and others need you to reach a certain level in your chosen class.
To sum things up, here’s how to customize weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint:
- Hover over your weapon in the menu and press square/X to go to the gunsmith menu.
- From there you can change the color and other options for different parts of your gun.
And that is all you need to know about how to customize weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. For more on the game, you can check out our ever-expanding Guide Wiki right here that is full of tips and tricks; here are a few down below to get you started:
- How to Lean and Aim Around Corners
- How to Sprint & Run Faster
- How to Change Character Appearance
- Which Ghost Class You Should Choose (Field Medic, Assault, Panther, Sharpshooter)