Ghost Recon Breakpoint takes place in Auroa, a new area that lets you create all the same carnage you could in Wildlands. Also, once again, you are able to change up how your character looks. So that you can do so, here’s everything you need to know about how to change character appearance in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
There are loads of customization options in Breakpoint when it comes to changing you character’s appearance, and you can do it at any point during the game.
When you have customization elements equipped, they visually override your loadout, but without changing any of the stats.
How to Change Character Appearance in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
To actually change character appearance in the game, you need to follow these steps:
- Pause the game by pressing Options if you’re on PS4 or Menu if you’re on Xbox One.
- Cycle over to Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s Customize tab by pressing the triggers on your controller.
- Here, you’ll be able to change your character appearance when it comes to hair and facial features.
- You can also press the triggers again to cycle to the other tabs, which are Gear, Accessories, and Figures, where you’ll be able to make all the changes you want.
How to Get More Customization Options
To actually get more items to kit out your character in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, you’ll need to complete missions to get them as rewards, find them out in the open, or buy them from the in-game store.
That’s everything you need to know about how to change character appearance in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- How to Hold Your Breath
- What the Max Level Cap Is
- How to Lean & Aim Around Corners
- How to Fix Mountain-00800 Error Code