Another season, another Fortnite No Dancing Sign challenge for players to complete. We’ve seen these signs pop up a fair few times now, tasking players with hunting them down and disregarding their message by bustin’ moves in front of them. Here’s where to find all Fortnite No Dancing Sign locations in Season 10.
Fortnite No Dancing Sign Locations in Season 10
- Paradise Palms – This Fortnite No Dancing Sign can be found on a mountain just southeast of this named location, and southwest of the assassin’s house on the coast.
- Frosty Flights – Southeast of Frosty Flights, you’ll find a little campfire and tent with a chest. There’s also a No Dancing Sign right next to it.
- Salty Springs – Head directly north from Salty Springs to find a No Dancing Sign at the top of the large mountain in F6.
- Southwest Point – Head to the part of the map that juts out in the very southwest corner of the map. There’s another Fortnite No Dancing Sign location right here.
- Pressure Plant – Found in the very north of this named location, you’ll find another No Dancing Sign on one of the overhead walkways.
- Pleasant Park – On the mountain northeast of Pleasant Park, you’ll find another of these right at the top by a zipwire.
- Junk Junction – Just north of Junk Junction itself, you’ll find a large metal llama structure. Head here to find another No Dancing Sign location just next to it.
- Retail Row – In the north of Retail Row, you’ll find another of these signs in the parking lot in the corner by a store and a tree.
- Floating Island – Head to the south edge of the floating island to find a No Dancing Sign by a boat. The floating island is moving above the map, so keep an eye out for it when you’re landing in a game.
- Happy Hamlet – Head to the east side of this location and look for the steps that lead into the center of Happy Hamlet. You’ll find this Fortnite No Dancing Sign right next to them on the right.
- Frosty Flights #2 – If you actually head to this named location itself, on the cliff in the southeast by the red building and crates with a chest on, you’ll find another of these signs waiting to be danced in front of.
- Polar Peak – Head to the very top and north of this named location to find a No Dancing Sign literally right on the edge.
What Are No Dancing Signs?
As you might have guessed, these signs are the exact same as what we’ve seen before, with a character silhouette dancing away with a big ol’ red circle and line through it. You can check out what they look like in the image above.
How to Dance in Fortnite
To dance in Fortnite, all you need to do is use the inputs in the table below to open up your emote wheel, and then select the dance you want to do. Any dance will count towards the No Dancing Sign challenge in the Boogie Down Mission.
|Platform||How to Dance|
|PC||Press B on keyboard and select dance.|
|Xbox One||Press down on d-pad.|
|PS4||Down on d-pad.|
|Switch||Down on d-pad.|
That’s everything you need to know on Fortnite’s No Dancing Sign locations in Season 10 to help you complete the Boogie Down Mission. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our Season 10 guide wiki.
You can also check out our other Boogie Down Mission guides below:
- Where to Visit & Play Sheet Music on Oversized Piano
- Dance at Bat Statue, Way-Above-Ground Pool, Seat for Giants Locations