Fortnite Season 10 is finally here and it sees us go back in time in some ways. While the usual challenges and cosmetics return, alongside new vehicles called BRUTES, it’s the return of the Dusty Depot that’s most intriguing. If you plan on heading there to see how well you remember it, here are all the Dusty Depot Chest Spawn Locations in Fortnite Season 10.
Thankfully, if you’ve been playing Fortnite since at least Season 4, from before the meteor hit, you’ll likely know where Dusty Depot is. It’s pretty central on the map, just south of Lazy Lagoon.
All Dusty Depot Chest Spawn Locations in Fortnite Season 10
Surprisingly, and somewhat of a change from other recent new locations, there aren’t actually many chest spawn locations to look out for in Dusty Depot.
We found just five scattered throughout the three warehouses, with none being in the back of the two trucks around the outside of the named location, as you might expect. Here are the five that we found.
- Inside south warehouse 0f Dusty Depot, you’ll find one chest by the shelves at west entrance.
- The next one to open is on the second shelf by east entrance of that same warehouse.
- The third Dusty Depot chest spawn location is in middle warehouse, just to the right inside eastern entrance.
- Then, build up onto the crates and make your way over to the chest that’s on top off shelves by western entrance
- Finally, the easiest to spot chest is on the floor in the middle of the northern warehouse.
That’s it for all the Dusty Depot Chest Spawn Locations in Fortnite Season 10. For more tips and tricks, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out the Season 10 wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.