If you were ever looking for more cute dogs in your dating simulators, then boy do I have good news for you. A new game called Best Friend Forever fuses dating sims and a pet care simulator, and it launches on Valentine’s Day 2020 for PC and Nintendo Switch.
The debut title from developer Starcolt, the game was announced with a pretty adorable trailer, which you can watch below.
You’ll explore the town of Rainbow Bay with your new furry friend, interacting with them as the story progresses, and as they help you find love.
Here’s an official description of Best Friend Forever from Starcolt,
“Step off the bus at Rainbow Bay and start a new life with your furever friend! Adopt a dog, find true love, and experience all the wacky hijinks this colorful city has to offer.
Best Friend Forever is the world’s first simulation game to combine pet care and dating (just not necessarily at the same time). Train, pat and play with your very own dog to form a bond that will last the ages. With your four-legged companion by your side, meet, woo and cherish the many cuties of Rainbow Bay’s thriving singles scene.
So what are you waiting for? Love is just a woof away!”
- Fall in love with a diverse cast of local singles.
- Spend quality time with your dog to raise its stats and pass Paws Academy.
- Go everywhere with your best friend—your dog interacts with you and the narrative as it happens.
- Experience modern love at its finest! Be whoever you want, love whoever you want.
- Unwind at the end of a long day by caring for your dog in an optional sandbox mode.
Best Friend Forever launches on February 14, 2020 for PC and Nintendo Switch. Obviously, it’s the perfect way to spend the most romantic day.