Today at the Xbox E3 2019 press conference, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 was revealed and is touting a long list of new features in order to entice Xbox One and PC owners to buy in.
Here’s the full list of known new features:
- Adjustable tension thumbsticks
- New trigger sticks and redesigned bumpers
- Wrap around rubberized grip
- Additional customizable thumbstick and paddle options
- Up to 3 custom profiles that you can set for specific games
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Detachable charging dock with 40 hours per charge
Pre-orders for the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 are now open on Xbox.com.
You can check out the trailer below to see the features in action.