Today during the Nintendo E3 2019 Direct, Spyro Reignited Trilogy was confirmed to be coming to the Nintendo Switch on Sept. 3, right at the end of the summer.
It will likely be the same deal as the Crash N. Sane Trilogy; slightly toned graphics when compared to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in exchange for the convenience of being able to play anywhere you want. Fair enough.
The trilogy was revealed during a montage of games coming to the Switch in the near future towards the end of the E3 2019 Direct.
Also thrown in casually was a port Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch which is releasing on Sept. 20 this year alongside other games that were confirmed to be coming to the Switch. Here’s the full list of games that are on the way at some point in the nearish future:
- Hollow Knight: Silksong – Coming Soon
- Minecraft: Dungeons – Spring 2020
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades – Fall 2019
- My Friend Pedro – June 20, 2019
- Doom Eternal – Coming Soon
- The Sinking City – Fall 2019
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – July 26, 2019
- Dead by Daylight – Sept. 26, 2019
- Alien Isolation – 2019
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition – This Winter
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – July 12, 2019
- Stranger Things 3: The Game – July 4, 2019
- Just Dance 2020 – Nov. 5, 2019
- Catan – June 20, 2019
- New Super Lucky’s Tale – Fall 2019
- Dauntless – Late 2019
- Super Mario Maker 2 – June 28, 2019