Today, following the reveal on the Nintendo Direct stream at E3, the house of Zelda and Mario revealed a brand new batch of screenshots of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order.
We also get plenty of screenshots straight from Nintendo’s press release, alongside an official fact sheet.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can read an official description from the fact sheet below.
“Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast including the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, and more! Team up with friends to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.
Then expand your ultimate alliance with the paid Expansion Pass, which includes upcoming DLC content from popular franchises like the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Marvel Knights.”
- Assemble your ultimate team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- Super Heroes battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online with up to 4 players on a single screen or using multiple systems
- In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems
- Paid Expansion Pass includes 3 DLC packs, which will release one at a time after the launch of the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order game and will include content from popular franchises like the Fantastic Four,X-Men, and Marvel Knights