Earlier this month, we reported Bandai Namco’s intention to open a theme park in Tokyo named Mazaria, promising a “New concept space entering the world of anime and games.”
Yet, back them the nature and attractions of the park were still a mystery, but now they have been fully unveiled.
Mazaria will open on July 12 at the Sunshine City complex in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, and it’ll include a ton of virtual reality attractions. Most of them are in common with the previously opened VR Zone in Kabukicho, while some are new.
Here’s a list.
- Athletic VR Pac-Man Challenge
- Panic Cube
- Taiko no Tatsujin VR Dadon
- Mario Kart Arcade GP VR
- Dragon Quest VR
- Test the limits of your courage! Hanechari (Winged Bicycle)
- Fishing VR Gijiesta
- Steep Downhill Ski Simulator – Ski Rodeo
- VR Adventure Rapid River
- VR-AT Simulator – Armored Trooper Votoms Battling Dudes
- Dinosaur Survival Experience – Despair Jungle
Extreme Courage Test Machine – The Big Fear of Heights Experience
- Zombie Survival Game – Hardcall
- Horror Experience Escape Room Hospital Omega
- Evangelion VR: The Throne of Souls Berserk
- Gundam VR Diver Attack
- Godzilla VR
- Mass Destruction VR Shooting – Galaga Fever
A day passport ticket costs 4,200 yen (which translates roughly into $39) for adults and 2,700 yen ($25) for kids.
Below you can watch a brief trailer.