A Plague Tale Innocence, the new game from Asobo Studio and Focus Home Interactive, has finally launched and you’ll now be able to experience the game’s dark story of two siblings trying to survive in a Black Death ravaged world during the Hundred Years War.
Throughout the game, you’ll be faced by increasingly difficult puzzles as you attempt to survive for as long as possible. You’ll need to navigate the world, craft items, and learn how the rats that have ravaged the world act.
Below, you’ll find all the tips and tricks you need to survive in the game. Everything from the basics, such as how to save your progress, through to secrets towards the end of the game, there’s everything you should need.
A Plague Tale: Innocence Launch Trailer
Is our Plague Tale Innocence wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
Plague Tale Innocence Guide Wiki
- Release Date: May 14, 2019
- Developer: Asobo Studio
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
This is where you’ll find all the basic information on the game, from how much it costs through to how it’ll take advantage of your PS4 Pro or Xbox One X.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
- Is There New Game Plus? Answered
- What The Preload and Unlock Times Are
- Is A Plague Tale Innocence Open World? Answered
- What the Download & Install Size Is
- Meet the Voice Actors of A Plague Tale: Innocence’s Voice Cast
If you’re just starting out, here are all the tips and tricks you need to survive. It’ll also tell you have to save and get to grips with the controls.
Crafting and Upgrading
To survive, you’ll need to make the most of the world and what you find. This section will run you through what you can craft and how you do so.
Completionists should check here. This is where you’ll find all the information on where to grab each and every collectible that Plague Tale Innocence has to offer.
- Where to Find Every Gift
- Where to Find Every Curiosity
- Where to Find Every Herb for Hugo’s Herbarium
The setting, which is France that have been ravaged by the Hundred Years War, is full of secrets. Check the guides below for info on them and how to get the trophies and achievements in the game.
- How to Get the Savior Achievement
- How to Get the Tribute Trophy & Achievement
- How to Get the Extra Practice Trophy & Achievement
- How to Get the Found! Trophy/Achievement