All Merchants and Vendor Locations in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is full of interesting NPCs you can interact with, including a number of merchants and vendors who will actually sell items that can make your journey a little easier. Here’s where to find all merchants and vendor locations in Sekiro.
- Anayama the Peddler: From the Outskirts Wall – Stairway Sculptor’s Idol, turn around and jump down. He’ll be found sitting just next to the gate. If you kill him in Hirata Estate, he won’t have anything to sell.
- Blackhat Badger: From the Old Grave Sculptor’s Idol, look down to find a building with a hole in the roof. Jump down to find Blackhat Badger.
- Fujioka: From the Ashina Castle Sculptor’s Idol, turn right and check the first floor of the castle grounds to find him sitting in a corner. Exhaust all his dialogue options, and you’ll find this vendor at the Dilapidated Temple next.
- Pot Noble Harunaga: Found in Hirata Estate, in the river right before you enter the area proper.
- Battlefield Memorial Mob: When you drop into the arena where you fought Gyoubu Oniwa, stick to the right and go up the stairs to find this vendor in the rightmost corner.
- Dungeon Memorial Mob: Found right next to the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Sculptor’s Idol.
- Shugendo Memorial Mob: From the Shugendo Sculptor’s Idol, look down the cliff and find a ledge to your left that you can jump to. Follow that path to find the vendor.
- Toxic Memorial Mob: Found at the bottom of the Sunken Valley. As you’re making your way towards Bodhisattva Valley, turn to the opposite direction and jump all the way down to the poisonous area. This vendor can be found near the cave that leads to the Dried Serpent Viscera.
That’s all you need to know about all the merchants and vendor locations in Sekiro. Be sure to check our Sekiro guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.