The Division 2 will be seeing its official release in March, and Ubisoft has just released some new information and details on exactly how the clans feature will work in the game.
For starters, up to 50 players (or accounts) can join a clan, and each player can have up to four characters. You’ll need at least four members to start a clan, and the feature will be made available relatively early on in the game.
Clans will also have in-game support for voice chat, for up to 25 members at a time. If you’re looking to join a clan in The Division 2, you’ll also be able to filter your searches via a few options.
- Activities – The primary focus of the clan, PvE, PvP or both.
- Most Active Times – The time of day the clan is the most active.
- Atmosphere – The general atmosphere of the clan; would you prefer a relaxed easy-going clan, a clan focused on certain aspects of the game or a highly competitive PvP clan?
- Mic Requirement – If the clan requires a microphone to be able to join.
- Language – The primary spoken language of the clan.
- Region – The geographical location of the clan members.
For the most part, the clans feature is looking pretty promising for The Division 2 so far, and you can read up more about it here.
The Division 2 is set to be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 15.