How to Get FUT Swap Items and Players in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team (February 2019)
Here’s everything you need to know about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team for February 2019.
FIFA 19‘s Future Stars and Team of the Year celebrations have recently ended but FUT Swap has returned for another month. The last couple of months have been very popular, with the likes of Flashback Pedro and Adam Lallana being available.
The new FUT Swap players for February 2019 have arrived in the game, and it’ll take quite a bit of work to get them.
First of all, here are the six players you are able to unlock from February’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. They are:
- TOTW Michy Batshuayi – ST – Valencia – 84 OVR (4 FUT Swap Items)
- Juan Jesus – CB – Roma – 84 OVR (6 FUT Swap Items)
- Steven Zuber – LWB – Stuttgart – 84 OVR (8 FUT Swap Items)
- Okay Yokuslu – CDM – Celta Vigo – 84 OVR (10 FUT Swap Items)
- Gerard Deulofeu – RM – Watford – 86 OVR (14 FUT Swap Items)
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of FUT Swap items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals, and you’ll see them.
Now for the complicated part of how to get everything for the promo in FIFA 19. Between now and the first week of March, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items.
They will be special versions of players that you can either keep (not that you’d want to) or exchange in the FUT Swap player SBCs.
They will be offered in a variety of ways throughout the mode, such as Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for February 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more are released before the new year.
- Friday, Feb. 1 – One will be given to you for free when you next enter Ultimate Team.
- Friday, Feb. 1 – Weekly Objectives: Play 15 Online matches this week.
- Friday, Feb. 1 – Weekly Objectives: Win 4 Rivals matches by 2 goals.
- Friday, Feb. 1 – Weekly Objectives: Score twice in 10 wins this week.
- Monday, Feb. 4 – Squad Battles: Finish Silver 3 or higher this week.
- Tuesday, Feb. 5 – Squad Building Challenges: Complete the simple SBC for a player.
- Friday, Feb. 8 – Weekly Objectives: Score using Brazilian players in 4 separate Rivals wins.
- Friday, Feb. 8 – Weekly Objectives: Win 8 online matches this week.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12 – Squad Building Challenges: Complete the simple SBC for a player.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
We will continue to update this list over the next few weeks, so that you know everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in February 2018. Be sure to keep checking back for more info.
For more tips and tricks on all things Ultimate Team, be sure to check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.
Question: How do you get FIFA 19 FUT Swap Items and Players for February 2019?
Answer: You need to complete the objectives, complete SBCs, and play Squad Battles to earn FUT Swap items throughout the month. You then input them into the Squad Building Challenges for the player you want.