All Console Commands in Enderal Forgotten Stories
Enderal: Forgotten Stories is out now, bringing a serving of new content for one of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’s most popular total conversion mods. Just like the original game, the mod also lets players fiddle with a number of console commands, giving them access to things they wouldn’t usually be able to do.
In order to use console commands, you need to bring down the console, by pressing the tilde (~) or grave (`) key found just to the left of the 1 key on your keyboard. It’s also worth noting that commands aren’t case sensitive. Here are all console commands in Enderal Forgotten Stories.
- TGM: Turns God Mode on/off, while also granting infinite stamina and magicka.
- TGL: Toggles clipping on/off.
- Set PlayerExp to X: Adds X amount of experience points to the player character.
- TCAI: Toggles combat AI on/off. Using just TAI enables/disables NPC AI entirely.
- ModAV carryweight [#]: Sets the player character’s carry weight to the number specified in the brackets (which replaces the “#”).
- AddShout [Shout ID]: Adds selected Shout to the player character’s skill list.
- Player.AddItem [item ID] [#]: Adds selected item to the player character’s inventory. “Item ID” determines the item type while “#” sets quantity. player.additem f 1000000, for example, gives the player character money.
- Player.SetLevel [#]: Changes the player character’s level to the number specified in between brackets. Does not grant the equivalent XP.
- Player.AddPerk [perk ID]: Grants the specified perk to the player character.
- AdvSkill [[[[[Skill|skill]]|skill]]] [#]: Gives the player character the specified amount of skill-based experience points. The amount differs depending on the selected skills.
- Player.PlaceAtMe [Item/NPC ID] [#]: Spawns the selected item or NPC near the player character. “Item ID” determines the item type while “#” sets quantity.
These are all the console commands in Enderal Forgotten Stories.