All Track Locations in Dirt Rally 2.0
Codemaster’s new game is a hardcore rally racing sim that sees you hit tracks of different types across the world, in many famous settings. Here are all the track locations in Dirt Rally 2.0.
There are six rally locations included from the game’s launch, but they all have various tracks that are either completely different or use part of other tracks in different ways.
Then, there are eight different Rally Cross locations, with just one variant each, all of which are based on real world tracks. You can tinker with the time of day and weather settings for each of them too, to make them different, and not all of them are included in the My Team career mode.
You can see the full list of track locations in Dirt Rally 2.0 below.
- Catamarca Province – Argentina (Heavy Gravel)
- Monaro – Australia (Gravel, Smooth Asphalt, Medium Gravel)
- Hawkes Bay – New Zealand (Gravel)
- Leczna County – Poland (Smoot Asphalt, Dirt)
- Ribadelles – Spain (Smooth Asphalt)
- New England – USA (Medium Gravel, Heavy Gravel)
Rally Cross Track Locations – Dirt Rally 2.0
- Mettet – Belgium (Smooth Asphalt, Dirt)
- Trois Rivieres – Canada (Smoot Asphalt, Gravel)
- Silverstone – England (Dirt, Smoot Asphalt)
- Loheac Bretagne – France (Rough Asphalt, Smooth Asphalt, Dirt)
- Hell – Norway (Asphalt, Dirt, Gravel)
- Montalegre – Portugal (Asphalt, Dirt)
- Circuit De Barcelona-Catalunya – Spain (Asphalt, Dirt)
- Holjes – Sweden (Asphalt, Dirt, Gravel)
Dirt Rally 2.0’s Season Pass is also due to add some more track locations to the game, as well as snow and more vehicles. Those additional locations are due to be:
- Monte Carlo Rally
- Sweden Rally
- Germany Rally
The exact details of the tracks and the surfaces of each of them are still to be confirmed, but we will update you here once they have been.
That’s it for all the track locations in Dirt Rally 2.0. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.