All Inventory Upgrade Locations in Resident Evil 2 Remake
A single item could mean the difference between life or death in the game. If you want more space, you’ll need to find upgrades for it. Here’s where you can find all of the inventory upgrade locations in Resident Evil 2.
When you start the game, you’ll only have access to a limited amount of inventory slots. You’ll need to juggle which items you want to bring and leave behind. You really wouldn’t want to waste a perfectly good green herb, would you?
Luckily, you can expand your inventory space by finding upgrades scattered around different points in the game. You should definitely make it a point to look out for these inventory upgrades, which look like packs.
If you’re having trouble locating the inventory upgrades, check out these locations in Resident Evil 2:
- Head to the west wing office of the police station and look for the safe containing the pack.
- Still in the west wing, head to the third floor and look inside the storage room to find it.
- In the west wing, make your way over to the Safety Deposit room and open the 203 locker.
- In the Operator’s Room locker in the RPD basement, right after beating G-Birking Stage 1.
- In the Work Room in the Sewers. It’s the room directly left of the bridge activated by the Rook Plug.
- In the Nap Room in the Lab. The power needs to be activated with the Signal Modulator in order to access this room.
- On the Main Hall desk (Scenario B only).
We’ve also included images of all of these inventory upgrade locations in Resident Evil 2 down below.
West Wing Office
West Wing Storage Room Inventory Upgrade
Safety Deposit Room
RPD Basement – Operator’s Room Locker Upgrade
Sewers Work Room Inventory Upgrade Location
Nap Room Inventory Upgrade Location
These are all inventory upgrades in Resident Evil 2.
If you ever run out of space even with the upgrades, you can use the item box to transport your items. You can find this useful box around certain checkpoints in the game.
Whenever you leave something behind, you can always retrieve it from any item box in Resident Evil 2. This makes it easier to manage your inventory, especially when you need to bring along key items.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about where to find all of the inventory upgrades in Resident Evil 2. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to take a look at our expansive wiki filled with more guides.