How to Transfer Pokemon to Poke Ball Plus in Pokemon Let’s Go
Using your Poke Ball Plus, you can train your ‘mons and earn candy even when you aren’t playing Pokemon Let’s Go. If you don’t know how to do it, here’s how to transfer your Pokemon over to the Poke Ball Plus.
Your special accessory acts as a secondary Joy-Con for your game, giving you new ways to enjoy catching ‘mons and other activities. If you want to carry your favorite ‘mon around with you wherever you go, you can transfer them over to the Poke Ball Plus.
How to Transfer Pokemon to Poke Ball Plus
Here’s everything you need to do to start transferring your ‘mons over to the Poke Ball Plus:
- Press X to open the main menu and look for the Save option on the right-most side of your screen.
- After saving, select the new option asking if you want to take your ‘mon with you on a stroll.
- Follow the screen prompts to send over your partner to the Poke Ball Plus.
Once that’s done, you can carry your ‘mon with you even with you aren’t playing Pokemon Let’s Go. When you’re taking them on strolls, they will earn some XP and candy, which you can use to enhance their stats.
Moreover, you can also activate the “Play With Pokemon” mode that lets you interact with your ‘mon. To do this:
- Hold down the control stick for a few seconds when the LED is off.
- Once the mode is active, the lights will start blinking slowly with the specific ‘mons color.
- When this happens, you can start rolling or shaking your accessory and listen to its cry.
Take note that you can only bring transfer one ‘mon at a time from Pokemon Let’s Go to your Poke Ball Plus. If you want to bring a different partner along, you’ll have to bring the one inside one back into your game.
How to Put Pokemon Back Into the Game
So once you’re done playing with your ‘mon, you can easily put them back into the game by repeating the same steps above:
- Open the main menu and look for the save icon.
- Select the option to take your partner out on a stroll.
- Follow the prompts to put the Pokemon from the Poke Ball Plus back into the game.
That’s basically the gist of how to transfer your partners from Pokemon Let’s Go to the Poke Ball Plus. If you need a few extra tips or tricks on the game, be sure to check out our expansive wiki. We’ve got plenty of other guides to help you on your journey.