How to Fight Red in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee
Here’s everything you need to know about how to battle one of the strongest trainers, Red, in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee.
Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee are now out for the Nintendo Switch and act as reimagined versions of Pokemon Yellow, the Game Boy classic that released back in 1999. This time around, the Kanto region has been upgraded in glorious HD graphics, making this the best way to experience the old-school region. If you’re wondering if Red is in this game, then we can tell you that he definitely is and here are the steps you need to take in order to battle him:
- You must reach certain conditions in order to battle him.
- First, you need to beat at least 6 master trainers. These trainers are experts at using one particular Pokemon and they will appear throughout the region after you complete the Pokemon League.
- Once that is done, you’ll be able to find Red on Route 23 outside the Pokemon League in the Indigo Plateau.
- He packs quite a punch with a team that includes these ‘mon: Pikachu, Machamp, Lapras, Arcanine, Snorlax, and Venasuar.
For those that are wondering who the heck Red even is, let us tell you. Red is the default name of the main character in Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue. And since Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee takes place after the events of Pokemon Red and Blue, Red is this almighty trainer that has done and seen it all. His team is sort of based off of Ash Ketchum’s team from the anime, with Pikachu being his main ‘mon.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fight Red in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee. For more tips, tricks, and general help, please be sure to look into our expansive wiki guide on the two games right here; it’s got lots of handy information for you to excel on your Kanto adventure. Here are a few of our guides to get you started down below:
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Evolve Pikachu
- How to Battle With Friends
- How to Get Shiny Pokemon
- How to Get Charmander
And as always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this guide, then feel free to shoot us a comment down below! We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible!