How to Complete Season 6 Week 8 Challenges in Fortnite
We’re coming to the end of Fortnite Season 6, but that doesn’t stop the weekly challenges from dropping. This week, players will be tasked with going on a bit of a scavenger hunt around the map, but there are also some fairly simple challenges in here, too. Still, here’s what you need to know to complete all season 6 week 8 challenges in Fortnite.
What the Fortnite Week 8 Challenges Are
With the Fortnite week 8 challenges now live on the game, we’ve grabbed a quick screenshot for you and included it down below. As you can see, there aren’t all that many challenges that are going to really trouble you. Most of these you’ll be able to complete fairly quickly in a game, while others there are certainly ways you can make them far easier than they may initially seem.
To help you complete the week 8 challenges and give your Fortnite Battle Pass a nice, healthy boost in tiers, we’ve broken down how to complete all of this week’s challenges down below.
How to Complete All Fortnite Week 8 Challenges in Season 6
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match – There’s not really a whole lot you need to know about this. Visit Retail Row or Lonely Lodge as soon as you land, and immediately start making a beeline for the other. We’ll have a full list of all stages to this challenge once we’ve completed them all.
- Dance with a fish trophy at different named locations (7) – We’ve got a list of fish trophy locations at different named locations for you. There are seven there, so it should be enough for you to complete the challenge.
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (2) – The easiest way to rack up eliminations with particular weapons is to head into Duos, Squads, or one of the current LTMs. Ensure you’ve got one of these weapons in your inventory, and once you’ve downed an opponent, finish them off with these weapons. Do this twice and you’ll have cleared the challenge.
- Get a Score of 3 on Different Clay Pigeon Shooters – We’ve got a guide for where all different clay pigeon shooters locations are for this challenge.
- Get Trick Points in a Vehicle (250,000) – You’ll want to get a Quadcrasher for this, and get it fully charged. Then, find a ramp or even the side of a mountain that you can boost up, and use the left analog stick or your movement keys for PC players to pull off tricks while in the air. You don’t have to get all 250,000 trick points in a single stunt, either, so take your time and you’ll accumulate this eventually.
- Visit Different Named Locations in a Single Match (4) – There are a couple of spots you can do this fairly easily. First and foremost is in the southwest corner of the map. Head to Lucky Landing, then head west to Flush Factory, north up towards Greasy Grove, and then finish at either Snobby Shores or Shifty Shafts. You can do these in another order if the Battle Bus makes visiting them in a different order easier. Alternatively, you can head to Risky Reels, Wailing Woods, Lonely Lodge, and then Retail Row, which would also conveniently allow you to complete stage 1 of the first of the week 8 challenges above. Though, keep in mind that for this reason, it’s likely to be a little busier around these locales at least for the first few days.
- Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (1) – For stage one of this week 8 challenge, you’ll need to first get yourself a grappling hook which is largely just a big RNG. Once you’ve got one, simply aim at a surface and use your fire button to use the grappling hook. We’ll have more information on the rest of the stages to this challenge as and when we’ve come across them.
And there you have all you need to know to complete the Fortnite week 8 challenges in Season 6. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the current season, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 6 guide wiki.