How to Find All Collectibles in Life is Strange 2 Episode 1: The Road
Life Is Strange 2 Episode 1: The Road kicks off a brand new story in Dontnod’s universe, this time following two brothers named Sean and Daniel. The season kicks off with some serious emotion, although we won’t spoil what happens. Like with the first Life is Strange, Life is Strange 2 has quite a few collectibles you can find along your way. Finding these items can be a bit tricky, of course, so we’re here to help you figure out how to find all collectibles in Life is Strange 2 Episode 1.
Each collectible in Life is Strange 2 is tied to a trophy, and finding all collectibles in an episode will also reward you with another trophy. We’re listing all collectibles in the order you find them, and by their trophy name. It should also be noted that the collectibles in Life is Strange 2 also serve an aesthetic purpose, as nearly all collectibles can be put on Sean’s bag as an accessory or patch. Without further ado, here’s how to find all collectibles in Life is Strange 2 Episode 1.
How to Find All Collectibles in Life is Strange 2 Episode 1
- Sidetracked – At the lake after you’ve gathered firewood with Daniel. Head to the left side of the lake and look in the trees. You should see an object hiding there, which is fish bait. Pick it up for the collectible.
- Bear Aware – When you’ve entered the gas station partway through the episode walk up to the register and examine the rack with the little bear key chains. The clerk will tell Daniel he can have one for free, and you’ll get the collectible.
- Bonus Miles – Also in the gas station. Turn right around after you’ve entered and look to the left of the door. You’ll see a little patch that you can grab with a truck on it. That’s the collectible.
- Ranger – Also at the gas station. This time head around back and look near the log pile sitting against the building. Behind the trash cans next to the pumpkin, you’ll see a cookie box that’s shaking. Select the option to move the box and you’ll set a bird free, which will leave a feather behind. Pick up the feather for the collectible.
- Trail Angel – This one has a bit of a trick. Once you’ve arrived at the motel you can play fetch with Mushroom the dog. Pick up the stick and aim it at the sign to your left. If you hit the sign Mushroom will come back with a tooth, the collectible.
- Room Service – Once you’re in the hotel room and can move around, head to the wardrobe at the back and open it. Inside on the left is a seal card you can examine. After examining it you’ll be able to pick it up, and get the last collectible.
There’s how you track down all collectibles in Life is Strange 2 Episode 1. Make sure to stay tuned for how to find all collectibles in the upcoming episodes of Life is Strange 2. For even more tips and info on Life is Strange 2 make sure to search Twinfinite. You can also take a look at our impressions of Life is Strange 2 Episode 1: The Road.