How to Complete All Season 5 Week 6 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
As always, a new week brings a fresh set of weekly challenges to the Fortnite table. While last week’s challenges seemed quite familiar, the week 6 challenges have some curveballs tucked away to throw you off a little bit. Fortunately, we’re here to give you a hand on completing all of Fortnite’s week 6 challenges in Season 5, so you can earn all of those Battle Pass tiers and revel in your cosmetic goodies.
Here’s what you need to know to complete the Season 5 Week 6 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale.
All Season 5 Week 6 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 6 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Deal Headshot Damage to Opponents (500) – Not really a whole lot we can tell you to give you a hand with this one aside from the obvious – aim for the head. If you’re using a sniper, remember to take into account distance and bullet drop in order to make massive progress towards this week 6 challenge in just one shot.
- Harvest Building Resources with a Pickaxe (3000) – If you find yourself building a lot in Fortnite, then you’ll likely harvest 3000 building resources in one evening session on the game. The best way to quickly get materials is to look out for the wooden pallets, as these can net you 50+ wood in a matter of seconds. The construction site of Tilted Towers, and the industrial estate to the northeast of Flush Factory are particularly good for these.
- Search Where the Stone Heads are Looking – Unsure where all of those stone heads are looking in Fortnite, or just straight up know nothing about these stone heads? Check out our guide here to find the location nice and easily.
Season 5 Week 6 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (7) – As always, FortniteChests.info is best for seeking out the Lonely Lodge treasure chest locations. However, we personally found the watchtower to the south of this locale tends to be good for one or two every time. You can chip away at this over a few rounds, or use the Soaring 50’s mode and hope the bus route is kind to you.
- Complete Timed Trials (5) – You can find all of the Timed Trials locations in Fortnite for this challenge right here. Once you’ve found them, you’ll need to interact with them and then race to the next point. Do so before time runs out and you’ll tick one off.
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) – For this one, we’d recommend playing in either Duo or Squads, and keeping any sort of minigun or LMG in your inventory at all times. If you knock a player down, go ahead and switch to this weapon for an easy elimination. Nexxxxxt!
- Eliminate Opponents in Tilted Towers (3) – Tilted Towers is hectic as all hell at the start of pretty much every game, so that’s your best chance to rack up some quick and easy eliminations. Focus on landing on a weapon, rather than going for a chest, and look for other players landing nearby who are yet to reach a weapon for easy kills. Alternatively, try and sneak up behind people and shoot ’em in the back while they’re running around the metropolis.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 5 week 6 challenges in Fortnite.
Need a hand with the Week 1, Week 2, or Week 3 challenges for Fortnite’s Season 5, be sure to click to check out our guides for plenty of tips and tricks to complete them easily. Or maybe you’re after the Secret Star locations for Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3, after you’ve completed all of the week’s challenges, as well.
For more tips, tricks, and information, be sure to check out our Season 5 wiki.