We were given a deeper look at Fallout 76 during Bethesda’s E3 2018 press conference. The huge world, the always online components, and the building integration were all shown off, but it’s the new collectors edition that’ll excite a lot of people.
It was revealed that Fallout 76 will release this year, on Nov. 14, and a Power Armor Edition will be available. Not only does it come with a copy of the game and a glow-in-the dark world terrain map, but it comes with a wearable Power Armor helmet. The full list of content included in the Power Armor Edition is:
- Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag: This wearable helmet faithfully replicates the in-game model and comes complete with voice modulator speaker, functioning LED head lamp, and custom V.A.T.S. sound feature.
- Glow-in-the Dark World Terrain Map: This physical, fully-colorized 21”x 21” glow in the dark vintage map showcases the six distinct regions of West Virginia complete with irradiated landmarks, towns, and wildlife.
- 24 Collectible Fallout Figurines: Crafted from in-game 3D models, these detailed miniatures bring Fallout 76’s Vault Dwellers, Power Armored Soldiers, Creatures, and more to life.
- Tricentennial Edition Steelbook. Exclusive to the Power Armor Edition, this decorated metal case is the ultimate collectible celebrating America’s 300 years of freedom.
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition Bonus In-Game Items: Celebrate 300 years of freedom with the all-new Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, commemorating the opening of Vault 76. Be the talk of the town when you emerge from Vault 76 fully prepared and patriotically styled in the new American frontier!
- Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application): Be one of the first to emerge into a new and untamed wasteland.
There was no news on how much the Power Armor Edition will cost, but it will be available on Nov. 14.