Best Ichiko Ohya Gifts in Persona 5
When you’re not saving the hearts of those adults around you, studying for class tests, or working your part-time job, you should probably be spending some quality time with your confidants in Persona 5. Of course, we all have our favorite characters that we’d rather spend time with over others, and that’s completely fine. One such confidant you may want to try and max out your relationship with is Ichiko Ohya, and knowing what gifts to get her is part of the work. Fortunately, we’re here to give you a helping hand.
The best Ichiko Ohya gifts in Persona 5 are those that may appeal to her journalistic side. Things that might be handy for her to have, or just spruce up her desk. You need to be thoughtful, y’know. But if you can’t be bothered with that, we’ve got a handy list of all the best Ichiko Ohya gifts in Persona 5, and where you can get them from below.
- Fountain Pen (Shinjuku General Store)
- Mini Cactus (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Sakura Fan (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Black Mug (Shinjuku General Store)
- Uji Matcha Flan (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Rakugo Collection (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Classical Hits (Shibuya Underground Mall)
- Digital Camera (Akihabara)
And there you have all the best Ichiko Ohya gifts in Persona 5. For more tips, tricks, and information on the game, be sure to check out our comprehensive Persona 5 wiki.