How to Get Team of the Season (TOTS) Rest of the World Players in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team
Team of the Season has finally arrived in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team and EA Sports are doing things a little differently this year. While the Most Consistent and English Football League teams are already in packs, the Rest of the World players are being released slowly, and can’t be found in packs.
Instead, ten TOTS players from a pre-determined top 50 will be released into the game each week, with you being able to get a tradable one of nine by completing a one-time SBC from May 2. Here’s how you complete the first of the SBCs. The tenth each week will be available from Weekly Objectives, with the first one (Carlos Lopez) being awarded for winning four games of Squad Battles on World Class difficulty or higher. The Weekly Objective Team of the Season (TOTS) players will be untradeable.
These are the players available during the first week:
Available via Weekly Objective
50. Carlos Lopez – ST – Wisla Krakow
Available on Wednesday, May 2 via Squad Building Challenges
49. Mathias Jensen – CM – FC Nordsjaelland
48. Igor Rossi – CB – Al Faisaly
47. Marvelous Nakamba – CDM – Club Brugge
46. Francesco Caputo – ST – Empoli
45. Carlos Izquierdoz – CB – Santos Laguna
44. Matz Sels – GK – Anderlecht
43. Lee Jae Sung – CM – Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
42. Mansour Al Harbi – LB – Al Ahli
41. Umut Bozok – ST – Nîmes Olympique
That’s all you need to know about getting Rest of the World Team of the Season players in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team. For more on the game, check out our wiki guide.