How to Complete All Week 6 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass
If you’ve invested in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass, chances are you’re eagerly awaiting the week 6 challenges that’ll arrive following today’s update once the servers return. While some of these challenges are fairly straightforward, others can be a little more taxing or difficult to figure out exactly what you need to do. To give you a helping hand, we’ve compiled this guide to help you complete all week 6 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass.
All Week 6 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass & How to Complete Them
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500) – The first of the week 6 challenges is fairly easily. You’ll likely just clear this by playing rounds and using SMGs whenever possible. SMGs in Fortnite Battle Royale are best used in close proximity to your target and can dish out damage pretty quickly. Try and pick players who land nearby off easily by grabbing any SMG as soon as you can and hunting them down before they get a weapon.
- Search chests in Anarchy Acres (7) – This is another of the week 6 challenges that’ll you can slowly but surely grind in games. Anarchy Acres is going to be hectic in all game modes for the next few days while these challenges are fresh. As such, we advise complete this week 6 challenge towards the end of the week (or perhaps once the next set of challenges has come out altogether if you’re really having problems).
- Place a Cosy Campfire (1) – Incredibly self-explanatory. However, Cosy Campfires aren’t the most common thing you’ll find in Fortnite Battle Royale. As soon as you get one, build a bit of flooring and press X on Xbox One or Square on PS4 to switch to your traps and place the campfire.
- Summit different Mountain Peaks (10) – We’ve got a guide highlighting the locations of the different mountain peaks in Fortnite Battle Royale. You can check it out here.
- Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards, and a Crashed Bus – We’ve got a separate guide which will take you straight to the treasure location for the week 6 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) – This could be one of the last of the week 6 challenges you’ll unlock due to the rarity of some explosive weapons and the difficulty of getting eliminations with some of them. You’re going to need to use grenades, a rocket launcher, grenade launcher (or the egg launcher), Remote Explosives, or the guided rocket launcher to get three eliminations. Grenades can be lethal in squads if you can land one right next to an enemy reviving one of their teammates, so look for multi-kills whenever possible. Grenade launchers are great if you can aim inside an enemy base or building, while rocket launchers can tear through just about anything. Explosive weapons do tend to be a little more difficult to find in Fortnite Battle Royale, aside from grenades and remote explosives. As such, you may want to try getting a little more experimental with these, if you can’t get one of the others.
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (3) – The last of the week 6 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale is another straightforward one. Head to Retail Row, eliminate three opponents and you’re all set. Try and get any weapon immediately, rather than going for a chest, and hunt down other players in the early stages. If you’re struggling to handle the heat in the opening few days, just try again towards the start of next week.
That’s all you need to know to complete all week 6 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.