The recently released Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus received its first major update for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this week bringing Xbox One X support and new content.
The update adds support for the Xbox One X, which launched today, and includes 4K resolution with a scaler for dynamic resolution. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus joins other Bethesda games, such as Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2, that will support the new console.
All platform versions receive the Vault, a collection of 10 missions with leaderboards, for free in the update. Players must reach Chapter 2 to unlock, and can accessed through the main menu or in Evas Hammer. Episode Zero of the Freedom Chronicles, a prequel mission that sets up the DLC characters’ stories, has also been unlocked for all season pass holders and those who pre-ordered.
The PC version receives fixes for Nvidia GPU stability and a brightness issue with 4K monitors. Check out the full list, via Bethesda, below:
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
- Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix availableForced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes
CHECK OUT MORE
- L.A. Noire on Nintendo Switch Requires MicroSD Card for Digital Copies, 14 GB Day One Patch for Cartridges
- Need for Speed: Payback Launch Trailer Offers Glimpse of Fast Cars and Corruption
- Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two’s Episode Four Receives Release Date and Trailer
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon ‘Strange Evil’ Trailer Shows Off New Pokemon Forms and Z-Moves