The follow up to the surprise hit Stick of Truth, South Park: The Fractured But Whole is finally here after a wait of a few years. Fans of the long running, award winning, comedy series on Comedy Central can finally return to the world of South Park, this time as super heroes.
Although the setting is the same, lots of things are quite different. The most notable is probably the switch to a fast-paced, tactical role-playing game system as opposed to being turn based. This switch makes battles more lively and is a welcome change of pace to returning players.
To help you out on your journey to rescue Scrambles the Cat and claim your $100 reward, we’ve compiled a comprehensive to cover the most frequently asked questions that will likely pop into your mind while playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
If you see something that’s missing that you’d like clarification on, be sure to sound off in the comments and we’ll do what we can to help you out.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- Release Date: Oct. 17, 2017
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
South Park: The Fractured But Whole – General Info
- How to Change Buddy and Allies
- How to Get Artifacts and What They Do
- How to Get Mutual Followers on Coonstagram
- How to Craft and Increase Crafter Rank
- How to Level Up Fast and Easy
- How to Get Money Fast and Easy
- How to Save
- How to Fart and Throw Your Fart
- How to Time Fart Pause
- How to Change Difficulty and Skin Color
- How to Use Items and Consumables
- How to Block
South Park: The Fractured But Whole – Quest Specific