October marks a special month for PlayStation as it’s been one year since the launch of Sony’s virtual reality headset – the PS VR. To celebrate the one-year anniversary, Sony has decided to discount a whole bunch of VR games which is actually the biggest VR-exclusive sale to ever appear on the PlayStation Store.
As part of the sale, you’ll be able to save up to 60% on big titles like Resident Evil 7, Farpoint, and even Tekken 7. The PS VR Celebration Sale ends on Monday, Oct. 17 at 8 a.m. PT, so make sure to grab these sweet deals while they last. Here are the discounted prices of a select few of titles that will be available during the sale. If you would like to check out the other games on sale, make sure to head on over to the official PlayStation Blog.
- PS4 – BATMAN: ARKHAM VR – Sale Price – $15.99 – PS Plus Price – $13.99 – Original Price – $19.99
- PS4 – FARPOINT – Sale Price – $39.99 – PS Plus Price – $29.99 – Original Price – $49.99
- PS4 – RESIDENT EVIL 7 BIOHAZARD – Sale Price – $35.99 – PS Plus Price – $29.99 – Original Price – $59.99
- PS4 – RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER: 20 YEAR CELEBRATION – Sale Price – $30.00 – PS Plus Price – $24.00 -Original Price – $59.99
CHECK OUT MORE
- Battlefield 1 Introduces Operation Campaigns This November
- Checking Out the New Endless Mode in Overwatch’s Halloween Terror 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Galactic Assault Mode Is the Star of the Show
- The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Create a Pet Trailer Shows off Extensive Customization Options