Jackbox Games announced this week that its latest collection of party games, The Jackbox Party Pack 4, is launching between Oct. 17-20 for nine platforms, including consoles and set-top boxes.
The collection contains five-and-a-half games for up to 16 players to use their smartphones and other web browser-enabled devices as controllers. The games also come with streamer-friendly features, such as extended timers and manual censoring, and allows up to 10,000 people to join the audience and affect the game. According to a press release, the games and their descriptions are:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 will launch first for PlayStation 4 on Oct. 17, and Oct. 18 for the 4th Generation Apple TV. The game will come to Nintendo Switch, PC and Mac via Steam, the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield on Oct. 19. Finally, the Xbox One version lands on Oct. 20.