Farming sim fans rejoice, Stardew Valley has been approved for the Nintendo Switch and a release date is in the process of being finalized as we speak, according to developer Chucklefish’s CEO.
The news comes via a tweet from Finn Brice’s Twitter account last night (which you can see below). According to Brice, Stardew Valley’s Switch version has been approved and Chucklefish is now working with “all parties involved” to finalize a release date. As such, it shouldn’t be too long until we know when we’ll be planting turnips and tending to sheep on the Switch.
The release of Stardew Valley’s Switch version will mean the title is available on all four major current platforms – PC, Xbox One, PS4, and the Switch. A multiplayer update is due to hit all versions of the game sometime in 2018, though a release date has yet to be confirmed for this as of yet.
Check Out More
- Ubisoft Reveals Limited Edition Assassin’s Creed: Origins Headphones
- Injustice 2 Update 1.10 Causes Players to Lose Gear and Shaders
- Official The Last of Us: Part II Merchandise Now Available
- Spelunker Party Is Bringing Its Unique Brand of Multiplayer Action to Switch
- Time to Pick up a Pikachu With Ash’s Hoenn Hat in Pokemon Sun and Moon