Since its launch last May, and even before that, Ovewatch has pretty much taken the world by storm. The team-based shooter game boasts a roster of colorful characters, all with their own unique traits and backstories. It’s no surprise that Blizzard would eventually release an official art book for the game, detailing the character designs and the process the artists went through when creating them. The Art of Overwatch will be available in a standard and limited edition, and you can check them out over on Amazon.
Here are the details for the limited edition of the book:
- Deluxe limited edition comes packaged in a beautiful clamshell box with magnetic closure and includes an acetate slipcover featuring the game’s most popular hero, Tracer.
- Two portfolios containing a total of three prints chosen by the Overwatch team!
- Essential companion to the international best-selling game Overwatch!
- Introduction and commentary provided by the game’s development team!
- Produced in close partnership with Blizzard
- Behind-the-scenes look at your favorite characters!
- Never-before-seen artwork!
There have also been rumors and leaks about a possible one-year anniversary event for the game coming up at the end of this month, though Blizzard has yet to say anything about that. We’ll keep you updated as more info on that comes our way.
- SEGA Wants to Revive and Expand Some of its Major IPs
- Binding of Isaac Creator is Working on a New Game, Announcement Coming Soon
- 343 Industries Will Be Announcing Something at E3 this Year, But Don’t Expect Halo 6