At long last, Capcom has finally decided to released Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies on Android devices. The game was originally released as a digital title on the Nintendo 3DS back in 2013, and made its way to iOS devices shortly after that. However, Android users were left out in the cold. If, for some reason, you’ve yet to play this wonderful title on your 3DS or on one of your iPads, there are no more excuses now.
Here are the features you can expect from the game:
- Point Your Way to Victory – The intuitive interface includes useful features such as a backlog for you to re-read testimony and story dialogue.
- Immersive Investigations – Freely explore 3D crime scenes
- Fast-Paced, Entertaining Trials – Dismantle lies and resolve contradictions between witnesses’ words and the evidence.
- Colorful Cast of Characters – Join Phoenix Wright and his junior lawyers as they confront an all-new cast of interesting, amusing, and sometimes outrageous characters.
- Surprising Twists – Delight in solving the mysteries and smile at the characters’ amusing and often ridiculous shenanigans. The drama and dialogue will keep you laughing, crying, and guessing until the very end!
- Lighthearted Additional Content – Dress the three lawyer protagonists up in costumes and use them in the main game for some unintentionally humorous trials!
- Bonus Case – Defend a wrongfully accused killer whale
- Google Play Games Support – Transfer save data between multiple devices
Dual Destinies can now be bought off the Google Play store for $19.99.