Stardew Valley made waves as the hottest farming simulator game when it released on Steam last year. Today, the game has received the brand new patch 1.2, which improves upon it in various different ways. First off, the game now has support for six new languages. In addition to that, controller and gamepad support has been improved so it’s less of a pain to play through if you don’t want to use your keyboard. The patch also brings about several big fixes that you can check out here.
- Translations for German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- When using a controller, the cursor will snap between menu buttons by default. If you disable that, the cursor will instead accelerate while moving.
- When using a controller, pressing the back button will skip events that are skippable.
- Exit to Title has returned.
Stardew Valley is now available on PC and consoles, and will be coming to the Nintendo Switch later this year.
- Look at this Pretty Breath of the Wild Figure, But Don’t Touch if You Don’t Have the Rupees
- Sorry, Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII Remake Won’t Be Out this Year
- Three New Overwatch Maps are “Likely” Coming this Year