The second DLC expansion for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, entitled The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+, is set to be released just after New Year’s on Jan. 3.
Edmund McMillen announced the expansion on the Binding of Isaac Tumblr, along with some details on the content in the DLC:
- 67 new items, 27 new trinkets and 10+ new pickups
- new final chapter
- new final boss
- new playable character
- new “Greedier” greed mode
- 62 new Achievements
- Five Achievement “challenges”
- Hundreds of new rooms
- New “Victory Lap” Game Plus mode
- A bestiary docket that keeps track of everything you kill
- Five new challenges
- Two new transformations
- At least four new bosses, along with new alt forms for existing bosses
- A handful of new enemies, features and new champion forms
- New cutscenes and music
The DLC will go for $9.99, but in its first week on sale it will be available for $6.66 to people who already own the previous DLC, Afterbirth.
The new Afterbirth+ will also bring mod tools so that players can make changes to the game. McMillen also added that he would choose his favourite mods on a monthly basis and officially make them part of the game.
Check out the creepy trailer:
The game is also set to be released on consoles in Spring 2017.
Check Out More:
- PES 2017 Update Enables 4K Support for the PS4 Pro
- War for the Planet of the Apes Trailer Looks Menacing and Mesmerizing
- BioWare Says You Shouldn’t Worry About Mass Effect: Andromeda’s Release Date