Turtle Rock has unveiled their next step for Evolve, 2015’s online multiplayer shooter game. On an announcement posted on their blog, Turtle Rock addressed a few issues that they had encountered since the game first released early last year. They admitted that the game wasn’t quite what the fans were expecting, and also acknowledged the backlash that came with the expensive launch day DLC.
Turtle Rock wants fans to be able to enjoy Evolve and be excited about the game again, which is why they’re making it completely free on PC. In addition to that, Turtle Rock is also making some gameplay changes:
- We’re reworking the hunter classes to make the team less reliant on having experienced trappers and medics.
- We’re making improvements to the maps and UI.
- We’re improving load times, overall performance, and getting you into the game faster.
- We’re focusing on improving stability and fixing bugs.
- We’re completely reworking our progression system and tutorials.
- We’re adding more customization options.
The important thing here is that the developers want to receive more fan feedback about the game, and find out how they can improve from there. So, will you be going back to Shear on PC? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Pokemon GO is Now Available in the United States for iOS and Android, Go Nuts
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV Introduces 6 New Characters, Along With Screenshots
- Microsoft is Giving Away Dragonball Z Season 1 for Free