Earlier today, Nintendo released a press release which revealed a full rundown of what they will be doing throughout E3 2016. The press release included a new piece of artwork for The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U and NX which depicts Link on Epona with his hood up.
Nintendo’s E3 2016 activities start today with a Twitter campaign for Miitomo where if a Tweet by Nintendo America gets retweeted 10,000 times, all Miitomo users will get a free Link Wig gift from Nintendo.
Nintendo will continue the E3 2016 activities on Jun. 14 with the following:
- Nintendo will continue Miitomo The Legend of Zelda promotions with a themed Drop game which will allow players to get more The Legend of Zelda gear for their Miis. Players will also be able to use Miitomo coins to buy more The Legend of Zelda gear. Finally, they will also be able to get an additional TLoZ gift at the My Nintendo website for some My Nintendo Platinum Points.
- Nintendo will be holding the Nintendo Treehouse Live show at 9 a.m PT. The show will be held by Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and they’ll be showing the first live gameplay for both Pokemon Sun and Moon and The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U and NX.
- Nintendo will also be holding a special E3 eShop sale from 11 a.m PT until Jun. 21 at 8.59 a.m PT where Nintendo will be giving special discounts for select titles. My Nintendo members will also get additional discounts if there signed in.
- Nintendo will be continuing their Nintendo Treehouse Live show from 10 a.m PT. The show will show off various Wii U and 3DS titles such as Monster Hunter Generations and Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past. Nintendo will also be holding a special Q&A with the developers of Pokemon GO.
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Shows Aqua in Action
- Leaked Watch Dogs 2 Trailer Has Skull Masks, EDM, and…a Horse Mask?
- Overwatch Director Details Overhauled Ranked Mode and Incoming Balance Changes