Super Mario Odyssey: How to Get All Amiibo Costumes
How to Get All amiibo Costumes in Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey is out and players everywhere are diving into Nintendo’s mustachioed hero’s latest adventure. Of course, this wouldn’t be a brand-new game from the company if it didn’t feature amiibo support, and Super Mario Odyssey doesn’t disappoint. There are a ton of compatible amiibo, but scanning a certain few into your system will unlock amiibo costumes in Super Mario Odyssey.
To unlock these amiibo costumes, talk to the little amiibo bot that appears in each world (the first one will appear in Cascade Kingdom after taking out the world’s boss). Agree to scan an amiibo, then hold down right on the d-pad and place your figure on the right thumbstick.
Below you’ll find a list of the amiibo costumes and what figures are needed to unlock them.
- Classic Suit and Cap – Mario, 8-Bit Mario, Smash Mario
- Gold Mario Suit and Cap – Gold or Silver Mario
- Luigi Suit and Cap – Luigi, Smash Luigi
- Wario Suit and Cap – Wario, Smash Wario
- Dr. Mario Suit and Headwear – Dr. Mario
- Waluigi Suit and Cap – Waluigi
- Diddy Kong Suit and Cap – Diddy Kong, Smash Diddy Kong
- Mario’s Tuxedo and Top Hat – Wedding Mario
- Bowser’s Tuxedo and Top Hat – Wedding Bowser
- Bridal Gown and Veil – Wedding Peach
That’s all there is to the amiibo costumes in Super Mario Odyssey. If you don’t have the ability to acquire all of the above amiibo, you’re not out of luck. You can also unlock each and every costume in-game, though you’ll have to put in quite a bit of work.
For more on Super Mario Odyssey, be sure to check out our wiki.