How to Unlock All Amiibo Costumes Without the Amiibo in Super Mario Odyssey
There are a lot of costumes to unlock for Mario in Super Mario Odyssey, with some matching the fashion of the various worlds you’ll get to traverse, and others just being really fun things to wear. As you may have realized, some amiibo actually grant costumes as well, but not everyone is willing to fork over their hard-earned cash just for some new duds for everyone’s favorite mustachioed hero. Don’t worry, though, it turns out that there’s a way to get all of the amiibo costumes in Super Mario Odyssey without the figures, they just require a lot of work and/or Coins.
How to Buy or Unlock All Amiibo Costumes without the Amiibo
- Classic Suit and Cap – After reaching the Mushroom Kingdom in Super Mario Odyssey you can acquire this set for a total of 200 Coins.
- Luigi Suit and Cap – The set costs 300 coins but is only available after collecting 160 Moons for the suit, and 180 for the cap.
- Gold Mario Suit and Cap – You’ll need a total of 520 Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey for this set (or just 500 if you only want the suit) as well as 1000 Coins for the ap and 2000 more for the suit.
- Wario Suit and Cap – The full set is available after acquiring 360 Power Moons and will run you a total of 540 Coins
- Waluigi Suit and Cap – You’ll gain access to this one before Wario’s, as you only need 280 total Power Moons for both parts. After that, you can buy both pieces for a total of 300 Coins.
- Dr. Mario Suit and Headgear – Available after reaching 240 Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey. Costs a total of 300 Coins.
- Diddy Kong Suit and Cap – 320 Power Moons unlocks this set for purchase, and it will run you 300 Coins.
- Mario’s Tuxedo and Top Hat – Unlocked after reaching Moon Kingdom.
- Bowser’s Tuxedo and Top Hat – After obtaining 440 Power Moons you can purchase this set. The hat costs 1000 Coins while the tuxedo costs 2000.
- Bridal Gown and Veil – You’ll need 480 Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey for this one as well as 3000 Coins to purchase the full set.
And that’s all you need to do to get those amiibo costumes in Super Mario Odyssey without having the actual figures. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.