New Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Flopping by the Water Request
New Pokemon Snap has arrived. Whether you’re a 90s kid living out your childhood again or just a fan of the series in general, there’s a lot to love in the Lental region. If you’re here though, you’re probably already playing and wondering how to complete the Flopping by the Water request in New Pokemon Snap for Professor Mirror. Here’s what you need to know to get going on just that.
Completing the Flopping by the Water Request
The Flopping by the Water Request is completed within one of New Pokemon Snap‘s day courses, titled Florio Adventure Park. You’ll need the day course ranked up to research rank three in order to complete this request. Once you have that done, you’ll be all set to give it a go.
Pidgeots have arrived in Florio Park and hang out by the lake where Magicarp resides. To get this request done, you’ll need to perform a couple of steps. First, you need to hit the Pidgeot that is atop the cliff in the lake area with a Fluffruit. This will cause it to come down to a tree overlooking a Magicarp in the water.
After you’ve done that, throw a Fluffruit in the air above where the Magicarp is swimming. It will jump into the air. At this moment, get your camera ready. If you’ve done this all correctly, the Pidgeot that is on the tree will swoop down and capture the Magicarp in its talons. Quickly take a picture and you’ll complete the Flopping by the Water request.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
How to Complete Flopping by the Water
- Get Florio Day to Rank 3 and enter the course.
- When you reach the lake area, throw a Fluffruit at the Pidgeot on the cliff. It will move to the tree by the lake.
- Throw a Fluffruit above the Magicarp swimming in the lake.
- Snap a photo of the Pidgeot snatching the Magicarp.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Flopping by the Water request in New Pokemon Snap. If you liked this guide, or just want more FAQs answered, check out our guide wiki right here, which is filled with other helpful tips and tricks for New Pokemon Snap.
You can also give our fully-scored review, written by series veteran and Twinfinite staff writer Rebecca, a read as well, if you’re looking for more of our thoughts on the game itself.
About the author
- New Pokémon Snap’s Free DLC Adds Big Quality of Life Improvements On Top of Quality New Content
- How to Update New Pokemon Snap
- Free Content Update Coming to New Pokemon Snap, Adds New Areas and Pokemon
- New Pokemon Snap Is a Lot Less Interesting Without the Murder
- New Pokemon Snap: All Mythical & Legendary Pokemon & How to Find Them