Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Stats Explained: What All Stats Mean
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order lets you build your very own team of superheroes to take on countless enemies and iconic villains. While the game isn’t the most complex RPG out there, it does have a degree of complexity with all the different stats and things you can level up. Because of that, you might be wondering what all stats mean in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
Each and every character in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 had their own level, and therefore their own set of stats. In total, there are six types of stats that govern different things, like physical attack power or defense.
Characters like the Hulk will, of course, favor physical strength above all else, while others like Iron Man will be a bit more all-rounded. Now let’s explain what each stat means and does.
What All Stats Mean in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
- Strength – Strength affects a hero’s attack power, and directly influences the amount of damage they do with melee attacks, piercing attacks, and projectile attacks.
- Durability – Durability is basically defense, and helps decrease the amount of damage a hero takes from melee attacks, piercing attacks, and projectile attacks.
- Mastery – Mastery influences the amount of damage a hero can cause with ethereal and energy attacks, like Iron Man or Captain Marvel’s beam attack.
- Resilience – Resilience affects a hero’s resistance and how much damage they take from ethereal and energy attacks.
- Vitality – Affects how many hit points (HP) a hero has.
- Energy – Determines how many Energy Points (EP) a hero has, which they use for abilities.
These stats will increase as a hero levels up, and you can also affect them by equipping ISO-8s on characters. Alternatively, you can also boost stats by getting Team Bonuses when you select the heroes on your team.
If you head to the Team page and select a hero, on the top right of the middle tab you can see their stats, and which areas they might be strongest in.
That’s everything you need to know about what all stats mean in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. For even more tips and info you can check out our Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 guide wiki. While you’re here, though, here are a few other you might want to look at.