All Week 2 Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
There aren’t any downsides to knowing the week 2 challenges ahead of time. Time to earn that XP.
Servers aren’t even up and we already know quite a bit of what’s to come as far as weekly challenges go. In a game like Fortnite, these aren’t even in a position to spoil anything, they just gather some good anticipation of what might be coming up next for players to use. Here is the full list of all week 2 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 2 Challenges
Thanks to iFireMonkey we have also gotten a clear look at Week 0 and Week 1 as well. Considering these are worth 20,000 XP in the new season, there’s a lot to look forward to here.
- Open Chests or Ammo Boxes Inside The Driftwood (3)
- Gain Shields at the Reality Tree (75)
- Knock Down a Timber Pine and Dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a Single Match (2)
- Shoot Targets While Ziplining (2)
- Deal Damage to Opponents With a Legendary Weapon (150)
- Eliminate Opponents While Chromed (3)
- Search Red Tool Boxes (3)
As with the Week 0 challenges, there are a couple of spots in the provided image where the challenges are a complete blank. Due to this, we promise to update this guide when we know more about the missing Week 2 quests.
For now, that is everything you need to know about all of the week 2 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4. Knowing these ahead of time should help you plan through how to get them to maximize that battle pass XP. Check out the links below as we have plenty more Chapter 3 Season 4 guides to make your dive into the new season a smooth one when the servers go live.
About the author
- Start and End Dates for All Fortnite Seasons
- Top 10 Best Fortnite Marvel Skins, Ranked
- How To Join Web Battles & Unlock Free Spider-Verse Cosmetics in Fortnite
- Top 10 Best Fortnite Crew Skins, Ranked
- Where to Find Darth Vader in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2