Nacli is one of the brand new Generation 9 Pokemon making its debut in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, so naturally, there are a lot of people wanting to catch one. However, with Nacli being unfamiliar Pokemon, we’re only learning about its habitat for the first time. This makes hunting down some of the Gen 9 Pokemon in an open-world format seem intimidating and confusing at times. Don’t worry, though, we’ve got you covered. Here’s everything you need to know about where to find and catch Nacli in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Where to find Nacli in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
As you can see on the map below, there is an abundance of Nacli scattered through the Paldea Region. This means you have a chance of finding one across at least half of the entire map.
Even though it’s quite a common Pokemon through the lands of Paldea, here are all the specific locations Nacli can be found, just in case you need them:
- South Province (Areas Two, Three, Four, Five & Six)
- West Province (Areas One, Two & Three)
- East Province ( Areas One, Two & Three)
- North Provine (Area One, Two & Three)
- Asado Desert
- Glaseado Mountain
- Casseroya Lake
- The Pokemon League
- The Great Crater of Paldea
- South Province (Area One & Five)
- West Province (Area One & Two)
- East Province (Area One & Two)
- North Province (Area One & Three)
- Casseroya Lake
- East Paldean Sea
Specifically, you will want to search through rocky biomes or beaches to find Nacli; although, generally speaking, it is much harder to find on beaches since it’s really small.
And that’s everything you need to know about where to find and catch Nacli in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. For more helpful guides, tips, and information on the game, feel free to browse our other content. We have a wide range of topics that can help you on your journey through Paldea, such as where to find and catch Riolu, how to use the Picnic mechanic, and how to use Mystery Gift.
- Where To Buy Vitamins for Increasing Stats in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- All Tera Raid Map Symbols in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, Explained
- How to Catch Stantler in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- How to Catch Goomy in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- Best Roaring Moon Nature in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet