Genshin Impact 3.2 is right around the corner, and it’s set to bring a new 4-Star Cryo character called Layla. According to HoYoverse’s official statement, Layla will be made available during the second phase of the event wish, called Everbloom Violet, and players can grab the character by pulling its banners. This Genshin Impact guide will explain everything about Genshin Impact Layla’s Elemental Skill, Burst & Constellations. So without any further ado, let’s dive into the details.
Genshin Impact Layla – Skills, Burst and Passives
As we’ve already mentioned earlier, Layla is an upcoming 4-Star Cryo character that will be released along with the 3.2 version. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the character’s abilities:
Normal Attack: Sword of the Radiant Path
- Normal: Perform up to three rapid strikes
- Charged: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash two rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Nights of Formal Focus
- Puts forth a shield known as the Curtain of Slumber, dealing AoE Cryo DMG. The Curtain of Slumber’s DMG Absorption is based on Layla’s Max HP and absorbs Cryo DMG with 250% effectiveness. When the shield is deployed, Layla will have Cryo applied to her briefly.
Elemental Burst: Dream of the Star-Stream Shaker
- Unleashes a Celestial Dreamsphere that constantly fires Starlight Slugs at opponents within its AoE, dealing Cryo DMG.
- When a Starlight Slug hits, it will generate 1 Night Star for nearby Curtains of Slumber. Each Curtain of Slumber can gain 1 Night Star this way every 0.5s.
|Passive Talent Name||Description|
|Shadowy Dream-Signs||When Layla crafts Character Talent Materials, she has a 10% chance to receive double the product.|
|Like Nascent Light||While the Curtain of Slumber is active, the Deep Sleep effect will activate each time the curtain gains 1 star:|
The shield strength of a character under the effect of the curtain of slumber increases by 6%This effect can have a maximum of 4 stacks and persists until the curtain of slumber disappears.
|Sweet Slumber Undisturbed||The DMG dealt by the shooting stars fired by Nights of Formal Focus is increased by 1.5% of Layla’s max HP.|
Genshin Impact Layla Constellations
Here’s a detailed breakdown of Genshin Impact Layla Constellations:
|Fortress of Fantasy (C1)||The Shield Absorption of the Curtain of Slumber generated by Nights of Formal Focus is increased by 20%.|
Additionally, when unleashing Nights of Formal Focus, she will generate a shield for any nearby party members who are not being protected by a Curtain of Slumber. This shield will have 35% of the absorption of a Curtain of Slumber, will last for 12s, and will absorb Cryo DMG with 250% effectiveness.
|Light’s Remit (C2)||When Shooting Stars from Nights of Formal Focus strike opponents, they will each restore 1 Energy to Layla. Each Shooting Star can restore Energy to her in this manner once.|
|Secrets of the Night (C3)||Increases the Level of Nights of Formal Focus by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
|Starry Illumination (C4)||When Nights of Formal Focus starts to fire off Shooting Stars, it will grant all nearby party members the Dawn Star effect, causing their Normal and Charged Attack DMG to increase based on 5% of Layla’s Max HP.|
Dawn Star can last up to 3s and will be removed 0.05s after dealing Normal or Charged Attack DMG.
|Stream of Consciousness (C5)||Increases the Level of Dream of the Star-Stream Shaker by 3.|
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
|Radiant Soulfire (C6)||Shooting Stars from Nights of Formal Focus deal 40% increased DMG, and Starlight Slugs from Dream of the Star-Stream Shaker deal 40% increased DMG.|
Additionally, the interval between the creation of Night Stars via Nights of Formal Focus is decreased by 20%.
The above information is sourced from Honey Impact.
That’s everything you need to know about Genshin Impact Layla’s abilities and skills. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Genshin Impact-related content here at Twinfinite, like how to get Majestic Hooked Beak in Genshin Impact, who are the voice actors of Tighnari in Genshin Impact, and more.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows Genius Invocation TCG Coming With Version 3.3
- Genshin Impact Version 3.3 Gets Release Date & Details: The Wanderer, Trading Card Game, & More
- Genshin Impact 3.3 Redeem Codes: Free Primogems and More
- Genshin Impact Celebrates New Character Layla With In-depth Gameplay Trailer
- How to Unlock Layla in Genshin Impact 3.2