FIFA 23 is starting strong, already reaching the #1 game in the US by sales dollars. You’ll need to sharpen your skills to compete with tons of skilled players, and scoring from the corner is something people won’t expect. Here’s everything you need to know about how to score from corners in FIFA 23.
Scoring From Corners in FIFA 23
The process for scoring from corners is simple, but the execution takes practice.
- Decide which foot you need to use; your right foot curves the ball left and vice versa.
- Use the right stick to move the four arrows to the edge of the circle slightly above the white arc painted in the corner of the field.
- Aim for the far side of the first staircase beyond the goalie box, but keep the arrow pointing inside the goalie box.
- Your kick should be 3-4 power bars to curve the ball into the goal.
You do need to be a little lucky to get goals this way, but this technique will maximize your chances of success. Other tips for scoring more goals include giving yourself a good shot angle, finesse shots and outside edge of your strong foot shots. When you’re on defense, watch out for these techniques being used against you.
Image Source: EA Sports
- How to Complete Martin Terrier Ligue 1 POTM SBC in FIFA 23
- How to Complete Rafael Leao Serie A POTM SBC in FIFA 23
- How to Complete Miguel Almiron PL POTM SBC in FIFA 23
- Best Formations in FIFA 23
- How to Complete Hybrid Nations SBC in FIFA 23