Wild Hearts is the newest title in the EA Originals line, and it serves as a collaboration between EA and Koei Tecmo. A fantasy adventure game set in medieval Japan, this new Omega Force-developed co-op game will be very online-focused, which raises questions as to whether it will offer cross-play. Here’s what we know about whether Wild Hearts has cross-play and cross-saves.
Cross Play & Cross Save in Wild Hearts Explained
Wild Hearts will have cross-play features. The game will release on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S, and both companies are working to ensure that there are no hurdles to jump through when connecting to other platforms. Players will be able to enjoy the adventure and hunt monsters with friends, no matter what system each player chooses to play the game on.
All that said, it’s unconfirmed if Wild Hearts will have cross-save functionality. As the game was only just announced, there’s not a lot of information currently available for it. With its official gameplay reveal coming on Oct. 5, we should learn more information there and, possibly, receive a straight answer.
That’s all we know on whether Wild Hearts has cross-play and cross-saves. While you wait for the game’s Feb. 17 release, re-familiarize yourselves with their recent output by checking out Twinfinite’s review of their newest game, Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
- Wild Hearts Aims to Innovate the Monster Hunter Formula With Karakuri Gadgets in New Trailer
- EA Execs Feel “Really, Really Good” About Unannounced New IP, Discuss Marvel Deal & Wild Hearts
- How Long Does Wild Hearts’ Story Take to Beat? Answered
- Wild Hearts’ Story Mode Length Won’t Blow Your Mind, But There’s Still Plenty of Content
- Wild Hearts’ Kemono Aren’t Just Monster Hunter Enemies