Years after its initial announcement, Ubisoft’s Roller Champions has finally made the rounds with a free-to-play release in 2022. This 3v3 competitive sports game offers a unique combination of gameplay styles from titles like Knockout City and Jet Set Radio. As usual with a multiplayer-only game released across multiple platforms, there will always be the question of whether you can enjoy playing the multiplayer across different systems. Here’s the answer to whether Roller Champions offers crossplay.
Roller Champions Crossplay Explained
Good news arrives once more: Roller Champions features crossplay capabilities across all platforms. Across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch, there are no restrictions in terms of who you can play with: so long as you have the game and friends to play it with, cross-platform play is yours to enjoy.
It is worth pointing out, though, that crossplay is disabled in the game by default. You will have to go into the game’s settings and enable cross-play manually. Once you do, you will be able to enjoy unrestricted crossplay no matter your platform. Roller Champions also supports cross-progression, so long as you are logged into the game with the same Ubisoft account.
That’s all you need to know about whether Roller Champions offers crossplay. If you’re looking for more Ubisoft news, check out Twinfinite’s look at the company’s plans for Year 7 Season 3 of Rainbow Six Siege.
- Roller Champions Trailer Gives Overview & Reveals May Release Date
- New Gameplay Stream Showcases Roller Champions in Action
- Roller Champions Revealed for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, & Mobile; PC Betas Coming Soon
- Roller Champions Demo: How to Play, Is it on PS4 & Xbox One & More
- Roller Champions Has What It Takes to Be the Next Arcade Sports Hit (E3 2019 Hands-On Preview)