The sequel to one of 2019’s indie gems is nearly upon us, and if you’re similar to us in that you absolutely cannot wait to get started, you’ll be pleased to know that you won’t have to wait much longer. Here’s everything you need to know about A Plague Tale: Requiem preload, unlock times, and its install size ahead of the game’s launch.
A Plague Tale: Requiem Preload & Unlock Times
As is typical with many games these days, while A Plague Tale Requiem is set for release on Oct. 18, 2022, across all platforms, you can actually preload the file well before then, so it’s ready to go as soon as possible. The preload and unlock times are as follows:
- Xbox – Preload has already begun as of Oct. 4
- PlayStation – Preload is not yet available
- PC – Preload has already begun via the Xbox App as of Oct. 4
In all cases, the unlock times appear to be 12 am local time on Oct. 18 from the information we currently have. We’ll update this information if anything changes.
We only have information for two platforms as of right now; on PC, the game is approximately 47GB, while on the Xbox Series X|S, the file size is slightly larger at approximately 51GB.
It is safe to assume that those playing on PS4/PS5 should expect an install size of roughly the same, around 50GB.
For now, that’s all the information we have on A Plague Tale: Requiem’s preload, unlock times, and install size. For more useful tips and guides on the game, including the latest story trailer, search Twinfinite or check out the related content listed below.
- A Plague Tale Requiem Story & Ending Explained (Spoilers)
- How to Open the Way for Arnaud in A Plague Tale: Requiem
- Does Hugo Die in A Plague Tale Requiem? Answered (Spoilers)
- Does Amicia Die in A Plague Tale Requiem? Answered (Spoilers)
- What Is Amicia Sick With in A Plague Tale Requiem? Explained (Spoilers)