MyCareer presents 2K players with plenty of ways to improve their player, with side quests being one of them. Whatever the case, there is always something for the player to do in the city. That’s why in this guide, we’re going to explain how to unlock the Gym Rat Badge in NBA 2K23.
How to Receive the Gym Rat Badge
- Go to the Gatorade Gym.
Heading towards the quest marker above will officially get this side quest started.
- Speak to the Gatorade Rep.
By doing so, the Gym Rat Quest objectives are revealed.
- Make sure you mix up your workouts.
The workouts include: Acceleration, Speed, Stamina, Strength, and Vertical.
- Earn 3 stars or more on any workout 25 times.
Once players have strung together 25 three-star workouts, they will receive the Gym Rat Badge.
Upon completing a workout, players will be unable to repeat the same one for seven days. You do have the option to warm up before making it count, and we suggest you do in order to make the most of your workouts. And yes, we are talking about practice.
Otherwise, that’s all there is to it with regards to earning the Gym Rat Badge in NBA 2K23. If you’re ever unsure as to how much longer you’ll have to wait, just check the very handy Weekly Workout Checklist. In need of other things to do while waiting to work out again? Fortunately, options are endless while wandering through the city.
Oh, and don’t forget to check out more NBA 2K23-related content down below if you’re looking for help, or if you’re just in the mood for some general updates. From how to run a perfect pick and roll to challenging on-court calls, we’ve got plenty to offer. And lastly, do not hesitate to reach out in the comments. We’ll do our best to help every step of the way.
- GTA5 Has Shipped Over 170 Million Units; Red Dead Redemption 2 Is at 46 Million; NBA 2K23 at Almost 5 Million
- Is NBA 2K23 Cross Platform? Explained
- All Locker Codes in NBA 2K23
- NBA 2K23 Teases Latest MyTeam Takeover With Elgin Baylor
- NBA 2K23 Releases Update to Address Stability Issues on PS5 & Xbox Series X